We have recently expanded the technology for specific methods for Pesticide Analysis
At AGQ Labs, we offer one of the most extensive pesticide analysis on the market with a screening of over 600 active matters. Additionally, we have recently expanded the technology for specific methods (single methods), making available to our customers the possibility of analysing residues of many other active ingredients, which are widely used and either controlled by worldwide legislations (especially in Europe) or by private protocols.
Some of these are Polar Compounds Screening, such as Fosetyl- Al (Fosetyl, Phosphonic acid and its salts), Ethephon, HEPA, Chlorates, Perchlorates and Glyphosate. Also Quats, Phenoxy acids and hormones (i.e 2,4-D; Fluazifop, Haloxyfop, etc.), Ethanolamines, Quaternary Ammonium and DDAC, Dithianona and Elemental Sulphur.
We currently offer the following analytes:
– Polar Compounds Screening: Fosetyl- Al (Fosetyl, Phosphonic acid and its salts), Ethephon, HEPA, Chlorates, Perchlorates, Glyphosate, Glufosinate, AMPA, N-acetyl AMPA, MPPA, Bromates, Bromides, Chlorides, Cyanuric Acid and Maleic ydrazide.
– Quats: Diquat, Paraquat, Mepiquat Chloride, Chlormequat Chloride.
– Phenoxy acids and hormones: 2,4-D, Fluazifop, Haloxyfop, Ioxynil, MCPA and Quizalofop.
– Ethanolamines: DEA, TEA and Morpholine.
– Quaternary Ammonium. BAC (Benzalkonium Chloride) and DDAC (Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride)
– Elemental Sulphur
With this wide range of analytical determinations, AGQ Labs continues to establish itself as a benchmark laboratory in the analysis of pesticide residues. Once again, AGQ Labs proves its commitment to the most advanced technology and to the increasing development of robust and sophisticated methods, providing solutions to our customers when it comes to marketing your food with full guarantee.
Contact us for more information about our food safety solutions.